- n temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical or mental work
- How long had I been laboring against apnea-produced tiredness, irritability and lack of stamina? I have no idea.
- Better to regard the body as a rechargeable battery: patients shouldn't submit to tiredness but should gradually become more active during the day so they sleep better at night.
- I gulp, she has obviously mistaken my occasional blinking (caused, I protest, by tiredness) for a sign of guilt.
News & Articles
- Cancer Exercise Specialist Now Available at Boyertown Area YMCA
The American Cancer Society states that there are many benefits to exercising during and after cancer treatment. One of the most common side effects of chemotherapy and radiation is fatigue - a form of tiredness that doesn't get better with rest. This in turn can cause muscle atrophy and reduced range of motion. Beginning an exercise program...
July 6, 2013 - Boyertown Area Times
- Diego Forlan in Sportinglife.com
I had some tiredness in my thigh when I started the game and it was difficult,he said. "I was limping and I was trying to stay in the game but in the end I could not help anybody. I hope to be fit for Saturday, I want to play for that...
- George Michael in guardian.co.uk
Michael said outside court: "I've been sentenced on the basis of unfit driving through tiredness and prescription medications which I fully accept responsibility for. I'm glad to put this behind me and now I'm off to do the biggest show of my life."