- n a theatrical performer
- a of or relating to drama
the movie director had thespian cooperation
- It was a comedown for Chow, who had once told his mother he wanted to grow up to be either a kung fu master or a thespian.
- Prince Charles' deadpan double act with the frog betrays the relish for thespian activities that enticed him to star in amateur dramatics as an undergraduate at Cambridge University.
- Not only that, but this man is reliably reported to practice nepotism with his sister-in-law, and he has a sister who was once a thespian in wicked New York.
News & Articles
- Glencoe theater students travel to Thespian Festival, competition in Nebraska
Twelve students from Glencoe's theatre troupe will perform and compete in the 2013 Thespian Festival in Lincoln, Nebraska.
June 14, 2013 - The Oregonian
- Steve Wayne Bobst
Steve Wayne Bobst was born on May 5, 1944, in Norton, KS to Wilma and Hubert Bobst, who preceded him in death. He grew up in Goodland, KS, where he graduated from Sherman Community High School in 1962. He was the yearbook editor (The Buckeroo) during his senior year in high school, and he participated in athletics including Football, Basketball, Track, and the Thespian Club.
June 12, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- Brad Childress in SportingNews.com
He doesn't have a lot of flop in him,Vikings coach Brad Childress said Monday. "He's not really a very good thespian, I don't think. Nonetheless, when you're taking three steps and the play, as far as you're concerned, is over, you can't...
- Nick Lachey in San Diego Union Tribune
Between the two of us, we're doing some acting stuff now, between 'Charmed' and 'Dukes of Hazzard.' I did something for 'Bewitched,' so it's an exciting time in our house to be a thespian,Lachey said.
- Gore Verbinski in USA Today
He's a thespian in search of an audience,Verbinski says of Rango. "He's in his terrarium and made friends with the inanimate objects in there, and calls them all by names. When we meet him he's in the process of putting on a play with...