- n artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- a of or relating to fabrics or fabric making
- In New England's depressed textile industry, it is standard procedure these days to operate on a part-time basis, filling orders if when they come in.
- TEXTILES Looming Prosperity The textile industry is not ordinarily considered vital to national defense.
- It has long been an open secret that the textile industries of Massachusetts are being hard put to it by the keen competition of the new and steadily growing textile industry .
News & Articles
- American Textile Company Connecting Consumers to Technology With New Marketing Appointments
DUQUESNE, Pa., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Textile Company, a leading provider of innovative sleep solutions, announces the appointment of two new marketing leaders: Patrick Seiffert, as vice ...
June 18, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Another fire at textile warehouse calls 6 departments
Crews remain on the scene at a textile recycling plant in Spartanburg County after fire broke out there overnight in a building that's caught fire several times before, according to firefighters. Pictures from the scene Crews were called to Leigh Fibers, on Syphrit Road in Wellford, just after midnight, according to dispatchers. Firefighters from six different fire departments were called to the ...
June 18, 2013 - WYFF 4 Greenville
- Research and Markets: Textile Machinery & Equipment (Global)
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Textile Machinery & Equipment " report to
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance