- n place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- n the flat area on either side of the forehead
the veins in his temple throbbed
- n an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- n (Judaism) the place of worship for a Jewish congregation
- There are no human sacrifices at the temple these days.
- Cambodian soldiers patrol around the Preah Vihear temple where Cambodian and Thai troop levels were recently escalated.
- Last week, as they have each year in the thousands of years since the time of legendary King Indradyumna, the three gods made their triumphal procession from their temple at Puri .
News & Articles
- Tennessee Temple adds high-profile assistants
As Tennessee Temple University continues rebuilding its athletic program, two former standouts at bigger area schools have come aboard as graduate assistants. Both want to do ministry work and are set to begin TTU seminary studies.
June 14, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Temple Spa Launches U.S. Website
UK-based Temple Spa is pleased to announce a new website that brings the luxury lifestyle skin care brand to U.S. consumers for the first time. Launched this week, templespa-usa.com makes purchasing the ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Temple Nightclub Brings Painting to the People of San Francisco Every Tuesday
Temple, the hottest club in San Francisco, announces a new weekly event starting this Tuesday, June 18 that combines painting and partying in the most creative way possible. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829631.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Brett Rumford in USA Today
There was a lot of blood. It wasn't nice. I haven't spoken to her yet. They had taken her away and I didn't see her at all,Rumford said. "Lucky it wasn't two inches to the left or on the temple or it could have been worse."
- Pat Riley in SportingNews.com
He got hit in the temple and he's just not responding at all,Miami coach Pat Riley said. "We're not sure what it is. He's breathing, he's just not responding to who he is, where he's at."
- Tim Kaine in USA Today
This temple of Democracy shines very brightly today,Kaine told a standing-room-only crowd attending what had always been a sparsely attended afterthought.