- v make sweeter in taste
- v make sweeter, more pleasant, or more agreeable
sweeten a deal
- Likability training will sweeten dispositions.
- To sweeten it, add fruit or sprinkle on a little cinnamon, which may also help to lower cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Most of what criticism there was seemed to focus on the sophisticated and costly weapons that Kissinger had used to sweeten the pot for an agreement.
News & Articles
- OptionsXO Introduces New High Yield Bonus Structure for Binary Options Traders
Mobile trading, no margins, no commissions and VIP accounts all sweeten the pot, as binary options traders of all levels enjoy the new high-yield OptionsXO bonus structure. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/OptionsXO/Binary-Options/prweb10820532.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- SoftBank raises its offer for Sprint, which ends talks with Dish Network
The fate of Overland Park-based Sprint Nextel Corp. took another turn late Monday when its main suitor, Tokyo-based SoftBank Corp., agreed to sweeten its takeover bid to $21.6 billion, seeking to block a rival bid by Dish Network. Sprint said it ended sales talks with Dish.
June 11, 2013 - The Kansas City Star
- SoftBank Raises Bid for Sprint to $21.6 Billion
SoftBank of Japan agreed late on Monday to sweeten its takeover bid for Sprint Nextel to $21.6 billion, seeking to block a rival bid by Dish Network.
June 10, 2013 - New York Times
- Rod Blagojevich in Kankakee Daily Journal
What I will do is essentially take what I believe to be a lemon and turn it into lemonade,Blagojevich said. "I'm going to sweeten the bill, I'm going to improve the bill."
- Dave Prentis in guardian.co.uk
He delivered lots of good news in an attempt to sweeten the bitter pill that was the message about pay discipline,said Mr Prentis. "Perhaps he hasn't yet gauged the real feeling of public service workers having to bear the brunt of...
- David Paterson in Newsday
It can't be business as usual,Paterson said Thursday in casting doubt on unions' effort to boost benefits through the Legislature. "This is not the time to sweeten the pot because we're about to lose the whole pot."