stressful : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s extremely irritating to the nerves
the stressful days before a war
- We all know the shock of the unexpected is stressful.
- How women of this generation are seizing that stressful, pivotal moment in their lives to reinvent themselves: Menopause: A Healthy View Menopause is in the midst of a makeover.
- I think I am going to give up and do something else, it's too stressful to spend 15 hours a day in traffic.
News & Articles
- Father's Day Advice From A Stellar Dad: FAQ Edition
Sunday is Father's Day, and while it may be the most stressful day of the year for Antonio Rodgers Cromartie , for me it's a happy occasion, a time when I get to quietly reflect on my two proudest accomplishments. You see, there?s more to my life than taxes. I?m also the father of a four-year old boy and a one-year old girl, and at the risk of sounding arrogant, I?m one kick-ass dad. I happily ...
June 14, 2013 - Forbes
- Game review: Live a relaxing life in 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf'
With all the stressful video games out there today, from military shooters to zombie outbreaks, it's nice to play something relaxing.
June 13, 2013 - Denver Post
- Driving In Traffic Nearly As Stressful As Skydiving, Says MIT Study
[ Watch The Video Audi’s Road Frustration Index Test ] Michael Harper for redOrbit.com – Your Universe Online Driving in traffic can be stressful, and even more so depending on where you live. German car maker Audi and researchers from MIT teamed up to discover just how stressful driving is and came up with some surprising results. According to their data, driving can be more stressful than ...
June 11, 2013 - redOrbit
- Lance Armstrong in ESPN
It definitely was a very stressful first four or five days,Armstrong told reporters at the end of Thursday's Stage 5. "I think even people who've been at this event for 40 years would agree this has been an extremely volatile, dangerous...
- Adrian Peterson in Seattle Post Intelligencer
The last few days have been stressful,Peterson said. "I've been pondering a lot of things and looking at it from all the different angles, weighing the good and the bad."
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in The Associated Press
Clinton agreed that both are "serious, important and stressful."