- s extremely irritating to the nerves
- But needles can be nerve-wracking, especially when they're aimed at a growing baby in the womb, and the procedure carries a 1 in 200 risk of miscarriage.
- Those who disposed of Shelley's corpse were Poet Leigh Hunt (who wrote a nerve-wracking description of the event), Poet George Gordon Lord Byron, and Adventurer Edward John .
- Senft: It's a very challenging thing to put yourself through, and it can also be enormously nerve-wracking.
News & Articles
- Yacolt man meets driver he saved
Meeting Ketsy Roeder was much more nerve-wracking than pulling her out of a flaming Toyota Camry on Interstate 84, Bob Robeck said. When the 44-year-old Yacolt resident went to Legacy Emanuel Medical Center in Portland to meet the woman he helped save, he found himself shaking.
June 13, 2013 - The Columbian
- Simon Ammann in ESPN.co.uk
I was so nervous up there. This is all very nerve-wracking. I always have this magical force to jump far here and that is amazing,Ammann said.
- Cal Ripken Jr in The State
I think it'sa bit nerve-wracking, but it'sa beautiful thing,Ripken said Saturday as he contemplated his induction into the Baseball Hall of Fame. "It'sa celebration of baseball. It'sa wonderful time. But I guess there's just a little...
- Dara Torres in FOXNews
Backstage in pants and a T-shirt after the show, Torres recalled: "There was a girl (modeling) who said that she was really nervous and I said, `Swimming in the Olympics is much more nerve-wracking!'"