- n reappraisal of a situation or position or outlook
- n making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand
- The Week in ReviewFor TV, summer is a time of hard-boiled stocktaking, half-baked promises and raw replacements.
- Even the high commissioner of the French Atomic Energy Commission joined in the dispassionate stocktaking.
- For TV, summer is a time of hard-boiled stocktaking, half-baked promises and raw replacements.
News & Articles
- Middle East peace talks: what will figure into Kerry's 'reality check'
It is time, he said, for a “reality check” of the eight-month-old negotiations. And after stiff setbacks dealt to the talks by both sides this week, Secretary Kerry seemed to suggest that a stocktaking was in order on two levels. First, by the Israelis and Palestinians, who must decide if they are ready for the “tough decisions” necessary to enable negotiations to continue. For many Middle East ...
April 4, 2014 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Manmohan Singh in Business Report
The present conference must be an occasion for careful and honest stocktaking assessing how far we have come ...... and what further we can do,Singh said.
- Mari Pangestu in San Diego Union Tribune
This meeting has already been downgraded as a midterm stocktaking,said Mari Pangestu, Indonesia's trade minister, who heads a grouping of 45 poorer countries within the WTO.