- v have on hand
- v equip with a stock
- v supply with fish
- v supply with livestock
- v amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use
- v provide or furnish with a stock of something
- v put forth and grow sprouts or shoots
- s wearing stockings
walks about in his stockinged feet
- Within the next minute, in some small town, a clueless 14-year-old will slip white shoes onto her black-stockinged legs, and no one will stop her.
- A descendant of silk-stockinged Boston families, Harvardman CTI) Gould was a onetime (1916-17) New York Evening Mail police reporter, a sometime literary critic, since 1917 had .
- There was a feeling that perhaps the black-stockinged beatnik was only playing herself.
News & Articles
- CREATOR OF TWISTER GAME WAS A LIFELONG TINKERER
Charles Foley, a creator of Twister, the party game that for nearly five decades has employed a dotted mat, a spinner, bare hands and stockinged feet to leave players of all ages tied up in knots, died July 1 in St. Louis Park, Minn. He was 82.
July 21, 2013 - U-T San Diego