- v support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- v become stable or more stable
- v make stable and keep from fluctuating or put into an equilibrium
- s causing to become stable
- Even so, knowing that prices can be wrong suggests that governments could usefully adopt automatic stabilising activity, such as linking the down-payment for mortgages to a measure .
News & Articles
- USD/CAD sidelined around 1.0260/65
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) - The pair is now stabilising in the area of 1.0260/65 on Friday,... For more information, read our latest forex news.
June 7, 2013 - The Forex Market
- Bashar Assad in Gulf Daily News
We are not complimentary in our speech, but we want this visit to be a success and we are interested in stabilising Iraq and improving its situation,Assad said.
- Zhou Xiaochuan in Reuters
The economic figures are stabilising and recovering, which demonstrates that the policies have begun to show an impact,central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan told a news conference during the National People's Congress.
- John Howard in The Age
Stabilising atmospheric concentrations of greenhouse gases will be difficult, but not impossible,Mr Howard said on the video. "We do not have to sacrifice our economic prosperity to tackle the problem."