- v cause to come out in a squirt
- v wet with a spurt of liquid
- s propelled violently in a usually narrow stream
- It's made by combining regular espresso with sugar and a secret ingredient, then squirting it out of a canister like whipped cream.
- The popular, seltzer-squirting clown was mute until the show's final episode in 1960, when a teary Anderson turned to the camera and uttered the now famous, often replayed sign-off .
- They puffed cigarettes and stared at shoreside railroad cars loaded with jeeps, at fireboats squirting a welcome.
News & Articles
- Why Justin Bieber Apologized to Bill Clinton
Justin Bieber has made amends with former President Bill Clinton. TMZ released a video Wednesday that showed the 19-year-old singer urinating into a mop bucket before inexplicably lashing out at the former president. After picking up a spray bottle and squirting liquid on a portrait...
July 11, 2013 - ABC News
- Justin Bieber apologizes to former President Bill Clinton following f-bomb slam
Justin Bieber reached out to former president Bill Clinton after a video showed him squirting a bottle of cleaning liquid on a photograph of him saying, “F**k Bill Clinton.” read more
July 11, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Lee Westwood in AFP
It's pretty miserable out there,said England's Lee Westwood, two-over through five holes. "The ball keeps picking up mud and then squirting out sideways, so it was a difficult mental battle." "Have to say, it's not too disappointing...
- Paula Abdul in E! Online
When there is a gap between one's real and one's declared aims, one turns as it were instinctively to long words and exhausted idioms, like a cuttlefish squirting out ink. In our age, there is no such thing as 'keeping out of politics.' All issues... George Orwell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Orwell&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGpee36qgQpyYw7dLi-URkVIDD2ZA Lew Rockwell http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.lewrockwell.com/reese/reese266.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE1IZdx9xklNzCTVh6xJhZcUIEDJA Mar 5, 2006
93843 124687 squish You are ridiculous. I want to just squish you, squeeze your head off and dangle you from my rearview mirror," Paula told David Archuleta after his breakthrough performance of "Imagine."