- n someone who is small and insignificant
- n the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- v cause to come out in a squirt
the boy squirted water at his little sister
- v wet with a spurt of liquid
- The squirt-bench is not in Madrid, but in the royal gardens of the Alcazar, a Moorish palace in Seville where the court seldom resides except during Seville's famed "Easter Week .
- The Neorest does it all for you: It offers a squirt of water in the rear, a squirt of water in the front, a squirt of water that pulses or a gentler stream for tough days.
- Then, exhorted by their leader, intimidated by armed guards and lulled with sedatives and painkillers, parents and nurses used syringes to squirt a concoction of potassium .
News & Articles
- Indiana, PA - Indiana County
Ethan Tomb, 10, tried to squirt his baby sitter, Katlyn Cekovsky, in the front yard of his Indiana home on Wednesday. Brothers Elliot, 5, and Jude, 2, not pictured, were also involved in the battle.
June 13, 2013 - The Indiana Gazette
- Mike the Night appears at Stonecrest
On Saturday, June 22, Mike the Knight and his friends will appear at the Mall at Stonecrest for special live performances of "Mike the Knight and the Mission for Hidden Treasure.". The free 20-minute interactive musical adventure will also feature Mike's dragon, Squirt, from the television series on
June 13, 2013 - Newton Citizen
- Youth descend on campus for Gatorade-sponsored sports camps
Thomas Vilardi ran to the sidelines of the basketball court to grab his green Gatorade squirt-top bottle and downed a gulp before jumping back into the scrimmage game.
June 11, 2013 - Independent Florida Alligator
- Hal Gill in MiamiHerald.com
I saw the puck squirt out, the whistle blew and we scored. I'm sure the ref would have liked to have had the whistle back,Canadiens defenseman Hal Gill said of the near-tying tally.
- Barack Obama in The Age
Not wanting to seem unhygienic,Obama wrote, "I took a squirt."
- Henry Paulson in Wall Street Journal Blogs (blog)
He finally invoked weaponry: "I think that if you have a squirt gun in your pocket you may have to take it out," Paulson said. "If you have a bazooka in your pocket, and people know you have a bazooka, you may never have to take it out."