- s having or making a high-pitched sound such as that made by a mouse or a rusty hinge
- Says Park Cha Oak Kyung, spokeswoman for the women's association: "Why is it that women actresses and singers are expected to be squeaky clean, while the same .
- His face suddenly becomes expressionless, his squeaky voice turns toneless, and he folds his arms across his belly and vigorously rocks back and forth in a mannerism that has .
- That's the power of the Twilight books: they're squeaky, geeky clean on the surface, but right below it, they are absolutely, deliciously filthy.
News & Articles
- Cuban's pitch to prospective FAs: Pick your team
07:07 AM ET 06.18 | Stop us if you've heard this before: Mark Cuban is thinking out of the box. The Mavericks ' big-fish recruiting pitch includes essentially offering an assistant GM job and a squeaky-clean salary-cap picture for next summer.
June 18, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Good Girls Gone Bad In Movies
In every young starlet's life, there's a point in her career when she must break free from her squeaky clean image.
June 14, 2013 - Best Week Ever
- Mo. dog knows how to open doors without help
Meet Squeaky. She's a 2-year-old American bulldog mix who lives in this animal shelter in Independence, Mo.
June 12, 2013 - KSDK St. Louis
- Paula Abdul in Forbes
There have been 100 million lies about me,says Abdul, who has said she's taken prescription medication for health problems, including inflammatory arthritis. "I'm squeaky clean. I've worked my ass off my entire life. (But) being involved...
- Shaun Alexander in Rocky Mountain News
The squeaky wheel always gets the oil,Alexander said. "We had what, 60,000 fans? If 5,000 of them are disgruntled, you are going to hear it. It sounds like it's way worse than it is. My fan mail was really, really crazy high with, 'We love...
- David Dewhurst in International Herald Tribune
Absolutely everything we've done is squeaky clean,Dewhurst said. "We're not trying to hide anything."