- s short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature
a squatty red smokestack
- The squatty lad with the Irish name looked no more like a prizefighter than any other Mexican in Southern California.
- Last week in Los Angeles George Godfrey met squatty Paolino Uzcudun, Basque, who still has to bring an interpreter to the ring so that he can understand what the referee says.
- In a squatty rainbow granite building which looked much like a giant derby hat resting on a pedestal, they sat down, craned their necks to watch the ceiling.
- Mike Tomlin in Dallas Morning News
Our guys are short, squatty, try-hard guys,Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin said. "DeMarcus is a freak of nature."
- Brian Anderson in MLB.com
Fields is a silent assassin on the basepaths,said Anderson with a laugh. "You look at him and think he's a squatty toad over at third base, and then he steals 15 or 20 bases. I'm excited to see all those guys out there."
- Derek Anderson in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
Jets quarterback Kellen Clemens was surprised to hear good friend Derek Anderson described him as a "little squatty guy" and revealed that he showed up at an elite high school football camp wearing a cowboy hat and cutoffs.