- n a brief indulgence of your impulses
- v engage without restraint in an activity and indulge, as when shopping
- Hindus and Muslims go on the worst murder spree in a decade.
- Last week in the French village of Luxiol, near the Swiss border, a farmer with a history of mental illness managed to obtain a hunting gun and went on a shooting spree that lasted .
- If you've lost your job, or might, this is no time to go on a shopping spree.
News & Articles
- Swim Spree to help West Broad Street Y pool programs
Local teens and swimming enthusiasts Emily Johnson and Amanda Royek are coordinating the third annual Summer Swim Spree to benefit the West Broad Street YMCA and its summer swimming programs. The event will be from 7-11 a.m.
June 13, 2013 - Savannah Morning News
- Shooting spree assault on C-U
Only long-term resolve can bring an end to outbreaks of violence like last weekend's shooting spree in north Champaign. Only long-term resolve can bring an end to outbreaks of violence like last weekend's shooting spree in north Champaign. A shooting spree last weekend in north Champaign — four incidents leaving six wounded — has once again sparked cries of outrage among community leaders and ...
June 12, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Crime spree suspect sentenced in Salem
A man accused of a crime spree in Washington and Oregon that ended when he was wounded by a Marion County sheriff's deputy was sentenced Monday in Salem to five years in prison.
June 11, 2013 - Seattle Times
- John McCain in FOXNews
McCain described an economic stimulus under discussion in Congress as "another $300 billion spending spree they are calling a stimulus plan."
- Patrick Fitzgerald in FOXNews
We were in the middle of a corruption crime spree, and we wanted to stop it,US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald said, calling the charges against Blagojevich "a truly new low."
- Mitch McConnell in CNN International
Republicans are ready to support a stimulus bill. That really hasn't been in question,McConnell responded to Reid. "But we will not support an aimless spending spree that masquerades as a stimulus."