- s unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- It's tense and spooky, it rocks, and yet you can't help but to dance to it.
- As that seminal group's linchpin, Robertson wrote spooky, spunky and romantic valedictories to the mythic ghosts of American history: rounders and robbers, gamblers and wanderers .
- French observers say the book's fascination has more to do with the sheer entertainment value of spooky, over-the-top conspiracy scenarios than it does with any blossoming of anti .
News & Articles
- Alabama-Based CMR Demos Programmable Magnets That Changes Polarity And Strength On A Whim
Magnets are pretty basic - some poles attract, some repel, and you can use them to hold stuff up on your fridge. However, what happens when magnets can be "programmed" to react in different ways? Huntsville, Ala.-based Correlated Magnetics Research has some magnets that can do some amazing - and slightly spooky - things.
June 12, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Fog at Wrigley, U.S. Cellular creates eerie scene
Fog is an interesting phenomenon. A collection of water droplets suspended near the ground, the weather condition is comparable to a low-lying stratus cloud. The spooky sight caused quite a scene at not one but two Major League ballparks Monday … Continue reading ?
June 11, 2013 - Yahoo! Sports Minute via Yahoo! Sports
- DUCKTALES: REMASTERED TRANSYLVANIA TRAILER - E3 2013
?11 JUN 2013 Scrooge McDuck treks through the dangerous and spooky Transylvania to make himself one rich duck. Don't have IGN Prime? Join Today! Get access to these videos:
June 11, 2013 - IGN Guides
- Scott Stanzel in Washington Post
The liberal groups CREW and National Security Archive litigate for sport, distort the facts and have consistently tried to create a spooky conspiracy out of standard IT issues,Stanzel said in a statement.
- Evel Knievel in FOXNews
I just hung on because it was just straight up and down, the wind right in my face. It was a little spooky,Knievel said. "But thanks God. Again!"
- Neil Gaiman in News1130
I love going to graveyards. I love going to graveyards not because they're spooky, but because there's something marvellously restful. You know, you've got all these headstones. They have these wonderful little messages on them,Gaiman said.