- s unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)
- But the fear of betrayal persists, and even after 911, CIA officers remain skittish.
- But farmers remain skittish about that fundamental switch.
- Why are the bill's supporters so skittish about the word? If the past five years of immigration debate have taught us anything, it's that railing against the illegal invasion is .
News & Articles
- Stocks Waver Amid Fed Jitters
Major U.S. stock averages are wavering Friday as the market stays skittish after tepid economic reports. Click to view a price quote on ^DJI .
June 14, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Pet Talk Pet of The Week: June 12th
This week's pet is Gypsy. Gypsy is a nine month old female Terrier Mix who is just wonderful. She's a brand new addition at Southern Oregon Humane, having arrived on Monday the 10 th . Due to being shuffled around, she is a little skittish right now, but warms up to you quickly. She would be a great fit for just about any family, including one with small children. Stop on by and give Gypsy a ...
June 12, 2013 - KOBI - KOTI Medford-Klamath Falls
- Grass Widow's Chameleon
Grass Widow co-founder Lillian Maring left Oakland for a small Washington town and turned personal grief into an album of psychedelic pop songs. by Sam Lefebvre Since Lillian Maring co-founded Grass Widow in 2007, the San Francisco post-punk trio has garnered voluble praise for its buoyant three-part vocal harmonies atop skittish rhythms. Last year, the band toured heavily to support the release ...
June 12, 2013 - East Bay Express
- Eugene Volokh in Huffington Post (blog)
Twenty years ago, Second Amendment litigation was seen to be a hopeless matter,said Volokh. "It has been said that the NRA was quite skittish about filing big-picture, Second Amendment cases because in part they were around when they were...
- Paul McNulty in Forbes
I'm a little skittish about Bogden,McNulty wrote in a Dec. 7 e-mail to Sampson.
- Glenn Stevens in Euro2day
Financial markets globally have become extremely skittish and there has been a sharp reassessment of risk and a sudden desire for liquidity,Stevens said.