- n someone with a habitually sullen or gloomy expression
- He seemed every bit as substantial as Carter and much less of a sourpuss.
- But politics, or basic responsibility, aside, he has an entertainer's sense of play with the medium of TV that O'Reilly, or perpetual sourpuss Neil Cavuto, don't.
- The usual view is that only an inhibited, snobbish sourpuss could fail to take delight in a Grooms show.
News & Articles
- Belichick, Patriots engulfed by the arrival of Tebowmania
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — It didn’t take Bill Belichick long — roughly five minutes — to run out of patience with Tebowmania yesterday. The famously sourpuss Patriots boss did his best to put a lid right away on the runaway hype machine known as Tim Tebow, jousting testily with reporters before banning the...
June 12, 2013 - New York Post
- From Camp Pookah To Open Mic Night, This Weekend's 'Awkward.' Marathon Has Got You Covered
Enjoy "Awkward" while it lasts, friends, because after next week's mid-season finale, we'll sadly have to take a short break from the daily misadventures of the Palos Hills High School crew. Will Jenna's crush on Collin become too powerful to ignore? Will Matty find out? Will Sadie's sourpuss ever undo itself? Only time will tell, but before [...]
June 6, 2013 - MTV