- n economically important Old World tropical cereal grass
- n annual or perennial tropical and subtropical cereal grasses: sorghum
- n made from juice of sweet sorghum
- A man reeking of sorghum liquor and rotten teeth sidles by, inspecting her.
- Last year's new goodies included Tibet Grass brand ginseng-berry juice, a sorghum liquor called Tibet Fragrant Spring and Tibetan Highland barley wine.
- Within five years most of the more than 10 million acres now planted to grain sorghum will be switched to the new hybrid seed, thus raise sorghum output by 20% to 40% on the same .
News & Articles
- Tulare County Crop Report
Small grains and other field crops: Wheat silage harvest is complete, and fields are being double cropped with summer beans, silage corn, Sudan grass and silage sorghum. Grain harvest has not yet begun.
June 10, 2013 - Visalia Times-Delta / Tulare Advance-Register
- Dick Durbin in USA Today
At this point in time, late June, it becomes extremely difficult in our part of the country to plant something other than perhaps milo or sorghum and to expect any crop to come in time,Durbin said.
- Kofi Annan in AllAfrica.com
Rising food costs recently resulted in a pushback against renewable fuels. However, cellulosic ethanol from sources like switchgrass and sorghum are non-competitive with food sources for animals and humans and remove cellulosic ethanol from this... David Fleischaker http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Fleischaker&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHqgdLzAuwoqC7E9skrHlHneD1s7g PR Newswire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl%3FACCT%3D104%26STORY%3D/www/story/04-24-2008/0004799622%26EDATE%3D&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGBpJU3SxKZ5n29S8AneSpGu4xuXw Apr 24, 2008
92464 122771 sorghum We hope to spur a green revolution in Africa which respects biodiversity and the continent's distinct regions and great variety of crops -- from millet and sorghum in the Sahel, to the root and tuber belts that cut across humid west Africa, to...