- n an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- v do a somersault
- He could somersault off a horse, trampoline from one speeding car to another.
- The experts say he can't win without mastering the back 2 12 somersault, 2 12 twist in the pike position, the top-tariff, powerhouse dive that his coach has so far refused to let .
- Ride down the road with him and he may bet you $100 that you would not jump out of the car and turn a quick somersault.
News & Articles
- John Carlisle: Wrestling school teaches wannabes all the right moves
The guy standing in the wrestling ring jumped straight up in the air, did a somersault and landed hard on his back. At House of Truth, guys who grew up watching Hulk Hogan, (Stone Cold) Steve Austin and Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson have the rare opportunity to go from being wrestling fans to wrestling superstars. And little inconveniences like painful injuries don't get in the way of their ...
June 17, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- 5-Year-Old In Hospital After Falling From Window
(KUTV) A little girl is in the hospital, after falling from a window in West Jordan. Around 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday near 7134 South Brittany Town Drive (4740 West), a 5-year-old pushed through a screen on a second story window. She did a somersault and landed on her back in a flower bed, West Jordan Fire Department says. ...
June 6, 2013 - KUTV Salt Lake City
- Fabian Cancellara in SPORT24
At the end I couldn't do anything. I had to brake hard, and ended up doing a bit of a somersault once I landed,said Cancellara. "Now with the time passing I feel like my shoulder and my whole left side are hurting."
- Eric Wedge in USA Today
I'll never forget the first fungo I hit to him,Eric Wedge said, recalling his first spring training as Indians manager in 2003. "He told me where he wanted it, came in and scooped it with his glove - then did a complete somersault and...
- Jacqui Cooper in The Age
I was really happy with my second jump,Cooper said. "That's the highest score I've ever got for my lay-full-full (double twisting triple somersault). That one has been really worrying me, it's been really bad, but today in training I...