- n a sodium salt of carbonic acid; used in making soap powders and glass and paper
- n a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
in New England they call sodas tonics
- The entire strategy behind the soda is embodied in its black-on-gray containers, which resemble post-office most-wanted pictures or underground comic strips more than typical soft .
- Compared with supermarket soda prices, which can soar as high as 50 for a 12-oz.
- As if the annual holiday fruitcake wasn't already unappealing, in 2004 Jones Soda found a way to make it even grosser: turn it into a soda.
News & Articles
- Construction worker turned baker sends soda bread to Obama for St. Patrick’s Day
A former unemployed construction worker, who reinvented himself as a baker , is sending Obama a consignment of Irish soda bread for St. Patrick’s Day.
June 29, 2013 - Irish Central
- Soda & Swine to benefit new YMCA
Maximize your meatball from Monday, July 1 through Friday, July 5. During this first week of July, Soda & Swine will donate 50% of all food sales to the neighborhood’s new Copley-Price Family YMCA facility opening this fall. - See more at: http://blog.discoversd.com/san-diego-restaurant-blog/dine--donate-soda--swine-raises-money-for-new-ymca-location.html#sthash.0ALPwfE4.dpuf
June 26, 2013 - U-T San Diego
- Buying Soda With SNAP: To Ban or Not to Ban?
On its face, it’s a concept that makes sense: Remove sugar-sweetened beverages such as soda and sports drinks from the list of products that can be purchased with money from the federal Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
June 26, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News