- s marked by deception
- s marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
- Over four years, he morphed from a mediocre rapper with a thuggish point of view into a savant who merges sex, drugs and politics with a sneaky intellect, a freakish knowledge of .
- To , his victims, mostly entrenched corporate executives, he is a dangerous upstart, a sneaky poker player, a veritable rattlesnake in the woodpile.
- As usual with Colbert, the humor highlighted a sneaky truth: in its assaultive creativity, its high-speed, multilayered imagineering, Speed Racer is like nothing you've ever seen.
News & Articles
- Fucked Up Get Their Own Breakfast Platters at Toronto Restaurant
Sneaky Dee's is a restaurant in Toronto that also functions as a concert venue. This week, the eatery has announced two very special additions to their menu, as Exclaim! reports. They are breakfast platters inspired by and in honor of hometown heroes Fucked Up . First, we have "The Fucked Up Breakfast", which appears to be the more vegetarian-friendly option of the two. It includes two ...
June 13, 2013 - Pitchfork
- Two Fucked Up Meals Added to Toronto Restaurant's Menu
So inspired by Fucked Up's insatiable hunger for psychedelic hardcore punk, the Toronto restaurant and music venue Sneaky Dee's has added two new menu items created by the
June 13, 2013 - Spin
- The Bachelorette Kicks Sneaky, Lying Contestant To The Curb
The Bachelorette kicked off last month with Desiree Hartsock, and if you thought this season would be drama free, you were wrong! This week, Desiree kicked one of the guys to the curb when she found out he was nothing but a sneaky liar. Details inside of what went down on the show! We can’t [...]
June 12, 2013 - Reality TV Magazine
- JD Drew in International Herald Tribune
I would have thrown some stuff up there,Drew said. "I got a little sneaky stuff here and there. I don't know if I would have got anybody out."
- John Boehner in New York Times
We've got a host of issues that don't deserve to be put on the backs of the military,Mr. Boehner said. "It'sa sneaky way to do business."
- Brian Giles in USA Today
He's got a sneaky fastball and I fouled off a couple of fastballs to get to the third one, which was pretty big in that at-bat,said Giles.