- a having no sleeves
sleeveless summer dresses
- s unproductive of success
a sleeveless errand
- What about her sleeveless dresses? A lot has been written about all of her sleeveless looks, her sleeveless sheaths, which is definitely a hallmark of her, with her very well-toned .
- On Friday night, Michelle Obama showed her support for French fashion--and her good taste--by donning a short black sleeveless dress by Azzedine Alaia.
- Last year, a Muslim cleric issued a fatwa stating that it was un-Islamic for Sania Mirza, India's most famous tennis player and a Muslim, to wear sleeveless tops or short skirts .
News & Articles
- Craft Mesh Superlight collection introduced
Swedish clothing company Craft have released their Mesh Superlight collection of summer base layers and underwear. Suitable for cyclists, walkers and runners, the range includes a sleeveless top (£26), tee (£30), hot pants and boxers (not sold in the UK) that are available in five sizes in both men's and women's cuts. The garments consist of an inner layer that wicks moisture away from your skin ...
June 17, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Carly Rae Jepsen: 2013 amfAR Inspiration Gala
Carly Rae Jepsen attended 2013 amfAR Inspiration Gala held at The Plaza Hotel in New York City on June 13, 2013. 27-year-old successful singer known for her love of wearing trendy and girly ensembles, wowed rocking a Carlie Wong Spring 2013 gown . Always stylish, Carly Rae Jepsen looked like a beautiful princess in a sleeveless white sheer etched pattern gown with nude mini underlay. She added ...
June 15, 2013 - StyleBistro
- Fighting inflation: 'Army' of Kirchner supporters monitor prices in Argentina
Sporting sleeveless jerseys branded with a government campaign slogan, young followers of President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner march down supermarket aisles to check on price freezes imposed by her administration.
June 11, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Barack Obama in Huffington Post (blog)
Mrs. Obama tells People "I don't consider myself a fashionista," which is why the magazine names her "Best Accessible Style," celebrating the fact that "she's made a signature style out of sleeveless sheaths and shown an uncanny knack...
- Rafael Nadal in International Herald Tribune
For sure, when you have a change, some people like (it), other people don't,Nadal said. "Not everybody liked the sleeveless. Right now (is) gonna be the same, no?"
- Antonio Daniels in San Jose Mercury News
To me, a lot of the things that are being done are a sign of things to come,Daniels said. "It went from the dress code (players were prohibited last year from wearing non-dress jeans, sleeveless shirts or shorts, T-shirts, jerseys or...