sleeved : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a made with sleeves or sleeves especially as specified; often used in combination
- He's wearing jeans and a short-sleeved shirt loudly adorned with wine bottles and bunches of red and green grapesthe same outfit he wore to work.
- His black hair is permed into loose curls that flounce slightly as he walks, his torso covered by a tight, long-sleeved silk shirt decorated with swirling white, brown and black .
- Scott Boilen, CEO and president of Allstar Products Group, the company that makes the sleeved fleece, is familiar with Snuggie haters; he's seen Cosgrove's rant: "Publicity is .
- Misty May-Treanor in Kansas City Star
It's all about the freedom,May-Treanor said. "Not only the athletes, but the fans at beach volleyball have freedom - freedom to dance and clap and cheer and to just lose the long-sleeved shirts and ties for a weekend."
- Hakuo Yanagisawa in Reuters India
I ordered a long-sleeved shirt but they were out of stock so I could only get short-sleeved,added Yanagisawa, who appeared pleased to have something to talk about other than a furore over mismanaged pensions that is dogging Abe's administration.
- Max Starks in MiamiHerald.com
He's a cowboy,Steelers left tackle Max Starks said. "He doesn't need to be on the cover of GQ. I think he was on the cover of Men's Health once, and he wore a long-sleeved shirt. That's just how he is."