- n the sport of riding on a sled or sleigh
- n advancing toward a goal
the proposal faces tough sledding
- v ride (on) a sled
- I knew about Jenny's son's part in the school play, her sledding expedition and what she'd cooked for that big birthday dinner information we would have shared if we still .
- The Wages Hours Bill has had hard sledding.
- Before her 21-year-old daughter died in a sledding accident in early 2007, Pam Weiss had never logged on to Facebook.
News & Articles
- From the Web: Magic trick for the homeless
We have featured a few of Provo YouTube magician and prankster Stuart Edge's videos in recent months, like his "Kissing Under the Mistletoe" prank, his "Saran Wrap Sledding," his "Spiderman Ki…
June 11, 2013 - Provo Daily Herald
- Hirsig warns of Wyo. health exchange pitfalls
The federal government likely will face tough sledding, at least initially, when it starts operating a health insurance marketplace for Wyoming residents this fall, the state's insurance commissioner told lawmakers at a hearing in Casper on Tuesday.
June 5, 2013 - Laramie Boomerang
- William Sorrell in Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
I have not seen the proposal, and I've done no legal research on any of the issues,Sorrell said. "But at first blush, if this passed, they'd have really uphill sledding trying to have it be legal and enforceable."
- Dick Durbin in Washington Post
Here's a man who's been through rough sledding,said Durbin, D-Ill. "He's said some things on Capitol Hill he's had to recant. He has a staff who's said there are things being done at the Department of Justice that shouldn't be done, and...
- Jack Del Rio in International Herald Tribune
The bottom line is we made the plays we needed to make at the times they needed to be made to win the game,Del Rio said. "Offensively, there was tough sledding there, but we did enough to win. We made some big plays."