- n the act of departing
- n euphemistic expressions for death
- n advancing toward a goal
persuading him was easy going
- v change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically
- v follow a procedure or take a course
- v move away from a place into another direction
- v enter or assume a certain state or condition
- v be awarded; be allotted
- v have a particular form
- v stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- v follow a certain course
- v be abolished or discarded
- v be or continue to be in a certain condition
- v make a certain noise or sound
- v perform as expected when applied
- v to be spent or finished
- v progress by being changed
- v continue to live through hardship or adversity
- v pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action
How is it going?
- v pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- v be in the right place or situation
- v be ranked or compare
- v begin or set in motion
- v have a turn; make one's move in a game
- v be contained in
- v be sounded, played, or expressed
- v blend or harmonize
- v lead, extend, or afford access
- v be the right size or shape; fit correctly or as desired
- v go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way
- v be spent
- v give support (to) or make a choice (of) one out of a group or number
- v stop operating or functioning
- s in full operation
a going concern
- We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life, and ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients.
- We're going to get a dog that is - that I think the girls will have a great time - I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.
- So I just thought, I'm going to shut up and I'm going to find my way out of this, but I'm not going to live like this.
News & Articles
- Going-to-the-Sun Road fully open for summer season
All 50 miles of the Going-to-the-Sun Road in Glacier National Park opened on Friday morning.
June 22, 2013 - KCFW Kalispell
- Going Green is Old News to Farm-Savvy Phylicia Rashad
*Phylicia Rashad says being environmentally conscious and “going green” may be all the rage now, but it’s a reality she has lived her entire life. “This is not new to me because in my childhood I spent a lot of time on a family farm in Louisiana. And if you know anything about people who [...]
June 21, 2013 - EURweb
- Going-to-the-Sun Road now open in Glacier
All 50 miles of the Going-to-the-Sun Road opened Friday morning. Click here for the Tribune's 2013 Glacier Gateway guide
June 21, 2013 - Great Falls Tribune
- LeBron James in betting.betfair.com (blog)
It's going to give me the best opportunity to win,James said. "We're going to be a real good team."
- Paris Hilton in Taipei Times
In a post on Twitter after the incident Hilton wrote: "Hey guys, there's a lot of crazy rumors going around. Just want you all to know the truth. Everything is completely fine. I was not charged or arrested, cause I didn't do anything. I was...