- n a person who is owned by someone
- n someone who works as hard as a slave
- n someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
a slave to fashion
a slave to cocaine
his mother was his abject slave
- v work very hard, like a slave
- Those slaves who did pass through the islandat least 26,000 were recordedwere actually loaded onto boats at a beach about 300 m away.
- READINGS FROM THE SLAVE NARRATIVES What was it like to be enslaved in the United States? More than 2,000 African Americans answered that question in interviews conducted during the .
- Across Asia, tens of thousands of children from poor families are being sold into slavery so that customers, like the man at left, can use them as prostitutes, as servants, as .
News & Articles
- Man in sex-slave case denies beating, raping wife
He’s accused of being a violent sadist and “slave master” who kept his Gold Coast wife as a “sex slave” against her will. But wealthy Wisconsin businessman Kevin Anderson testified Tuesday that it was his accuser, Kim O’Brien, who introduced him to the kinky world of bondage and sadomasochism. And he denied beating her unconscious and raping her within a week of their 2005 wedding, telling a ...
June 18, 2013 - Chicago Sun-Times
- Businessman in sex-slave case denies beating, raping wife
He's accused of being a violent sadist and "slave master" who kept his Gold Coast wife as a "sex slave" against her will.
June 18, 2013 - FOX News Chicago
- Used Clutch Slave Cylinders Now Added to Manual Transmission Inventory at Auto Pros USA
Used clutch slave cylinders are now added inside the manual transmission inventory of parts sold at the AutoProsUSA.com company. These hard to locate manual parts for import and domestic vehicles can now be purchased by owners of sport utility vehicles, trucks and cars. (PRWeb June 16, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/clutch-slave-cylinders/manual-clutch-auto-parts ...
June 17, 2013 - PRWeb
- Joseph Lowery in Guardian Unlimited
At a speech Wednesday before the Hungry Club at the Butler Street YMCA in Atlanta, Lowery said blacks who doubt Obama's ability to compete are guilty of "a slave mentality."
- Joe Biden in Wilmington Morning Star
Biden noted Delaware was a border state and "a slave state that fought beside the North. That's only because we couldn't figure out how to get to the South - there were a couple of other states in the way."