sheepherder : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a herder of sheep (on an open range); someone who keeps the sheep together in a flock
- A sheepherder, strong in suffering hardship, powerful in emotion, childish in mind, is alone for a whole summer, far in the California mountains with his sheep.
- At 14 he ran away from home, was hobo, circus hand, cabin-boy on a whaler, sheepherder, newshawk.
- Ledger plays a tightly wound sheepherder named Ennis Del Mar, who if this were a more traditional romance would be the female.
News & Articles
- Spared by fire - Crimson Dawn celebrates solstice
At the onset of the Sheepherder Hill Fire Sept. 9, the Crimson Dawn Museum was evacuated. Most of its valuables were off the mountain in less than two hours, thanks to the fact the fire started on a weekend and many people were in the right place at the right time.
June 17, 2013 - Casper Journal