setup : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n equipment designed to serve a specific function
- n the way something is organized or arranged
it takes time to learn the setup around here
- n an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- On at least one occasion, upon completing setup, I was casually dropped off the network.
- The software setup was also a little more complicated, though in fairness I did configure everything in a short while.
- About 270,000,000 people, nearly six times the population of the British Isles, live in British India and last week they were given an entirely new setup of their provincial .
News & Articles
- Phil Mickelson, Billy Horschel up to par in U.S. Open
They are the only two players to finish under par for 36 holes, with 68 golfers still to complete the second round Saturday. Some complain about the course setup. ARDMORE, Pa. -- Difficult, the U.S. Golf Assn.'s Mike Davis said this week, is "our DNA." And making a course play difficult, the USGA's executive director said, is easy to do.
June 15, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Hundreds of volunteers work around the clock on Freedom Fest prep
Between setup and take-down, about 375 volunteers will have logged thousands of hours of hard work, but they said it's all worth it to support a great cause.
June 14, 2013 - WKBT La Crosse
- Police: Man held two teens for prostitution
Officers discovered the setup about midnight Wednesday, after the hotel owner called police about a disturbance. It turns out that the family of one of the girls was at the hotel and trying to take her home.
June 14, 2013 - First Coast News