- n an act that incriminates someone on a false charge
- Readers of Manhattan's Communist Daily Worker, which steadfastly treated the execution of atom spies Julius and Ethel Rosenberg as a capitalist frame-up, were startled last week .
- Indeed, it suggests they are a rogue cell calling a midnight caucus for a frame-up.
- It was all a frame-up.
News & Articles
- Whitey Bulger trial reveals sordid gang underworld in shocking detail
The defense team for crime boss James “Whitey” Bulger sought to undermine the credibility of a key witness during cross-examination Tuesday, portraying him as prone to lying and killing – thus raising the possibility of a frame-up job against Mr. Bulger.
July 23, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- Phil Spector in Utusan Malaysia Online
It's 'Anatomy of a Frame-Up.' I have no idea who she was or what her agenda was,Spector told the magazine.
- Joseph Estrada in San Diego Union Tribune
These are trumped-up charges, a frame-up,the 68-year-old Estrada said when questioned about the kickback allegations. "I've never asked for commissions. I don't have the conscience to steal money intended for farmers."
- Jagdish Tytler in Press Trust of India
Reacting to the CBI move, Tytler said, "Right from the beginining I had said this was a frame-up......I was innocent and the truth has come out. Let people say what they want to. I want to just close the chapter."