sept : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the month following August and preceding October
- n people descended from a common ancestor
- In the days of Maupassant, mustaches and mistresses, the affluent Frenchman could not do without his cinq a septthe 5-to-7 p.
News & Articles
- Hurricanes, Gators will kick off at high noon on Sept. 7
Hurricanes, Gators will kick off at high noon on Sept. 7
June 12, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Times: City Council wants Nickelsville shut down by Sept. 1
The Seattle City Council has called for a Sept. 1 deadline to clear Nickelsville from its West Seattle site, setting up a showdown between city officials and the homeless encampment. All but two City Council members signed a letter Monday directing Mayor Mike McGinn to offer residents housing and services, then evict them from their camp. It’s something the mayor has been hesitant to do, leaving ...
June 11, 2013 - KING5 Seattle
- Seattle homeless camp gets Sept. 1 eviction notice
SEATTLE (AP) — Residents of a homeless camp in Seattle called Nickelsville have a Sept. 1 eviction deadline. A majority of city council members asked the mayor Monday to close the camp and offer shelter, housing and other services to the residents.
June 11, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- John McCain in Reuters
Senator Clinton, this is not the '90s,McCain said. "This is the post-Sept. 11 world. The commander-in-chief does not enjoy the luxury to conduct our national security by means of triangulation."
- President Bush in New York Times
We live in a dangerous world,Mr. Bush said, "And we need a president who understands the lessons of Sept. 11, 2001: that to protect America, we must stay on the offense, stop attacks before they happen, and not wait to be hit again. The...
- Erik Prince in Fort Worth Star Telegram
Based on everything we currently know, the Blackwater team acted appropriately while operating in a very complex war zone on Sept. 16,Prince said in prepared testimony for a packed hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform...