- n a planner who draws up a personal scheme of action
- Fone, the dreamy one, must constantly get out of the scrapes created by Phoney, the avaricious schemer, and Smiley, a goofball comic foil whose tongue hangs out like a friendly dog .
- Pashitch is Serbia's veteran politician and chiefly remembered in Western Europe for his connection with the arch-schemer Venizelos in forming the Balkan League.
- Their Mao is bad to the core, a relentlessly selfish and duplicitous schemer as a young man who harbored "a love for bloodthirsty thuggery.
News & Articles
- Fort Lauderdale Ponzi schemer sentenced to 12 years in prison
A Fort Lauderdale Ponzi schemer who wined and dined prospective investors at high-end South Florida restaurants will be waiting for his meals in a prison chow line for the next 12 years.
June 13, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- Should Miami Be Concerned About New Nevin Shapiro Revelations?
Convicted Ponzi schemer Nevin Shapiro is back in the news again. Shapiro claims he won 23 substantial bets on University of Miami football games as a result from inside information given to him from "players, coaches and athletic department staffers," according to Sports Illustrated's Pete Thamel and Alexander Wolff. Shapiro detailed one alleged wager on a game between Miami and North Carolina ...
June 13, 2013 - Bleacher Report