- n a planner who draws up a personal scheme of action
- n a clerk who marks data on a chart
- n a member of a conspiracy
- n an instrument (usually driven by a computer) for drawing graphs or pictures
- Some plotters went to terrorism camps, others were "self-radicalized"; some hooked up through mosques, others through the Internet.
- During the past few months the plotters' attack plans had changed, said Deputy Secretary for Homeland Security Michael Jackson.
- The plotters could not afford to let that treaty go into effect.
News & Articles
- Amanda Korody: Friends Say Accused Canada Day Bomb Plotter Fell Under Sway Of Jihadist
Amanda Korody did not seem like the kind of person who would plot a terrorist attack, friends said after Canadian police arrested the woman and accused her of planning to blow up the B.C. legislature. Police arrested Korody on Monday for her involvement in an alleged plan to set bombs on the steps of the... Read more » Amanda Korody: Friends Say Accused Canada Day Bomb Plotter Fell Under Sway Of ...
July 5, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Teodoro Petkoff in International Herald Tribune
Baduel is a democratic soldier, not a coup-plotter,Petkoff wrote in his newspaper, Tal Cual.
- David Blunkett in Malaysia Star
The best thing you can have in life is a good plotter on your side, and he's clearly committed himself to the prime minister and to the government,said David Blunkett, a former Labour interior minister.
- David Duncan in NewsOK.com (registration)
He was very meticulous, thought things out very well,said David Duncan, minister at the Memorial Church of Christ in Houston. "He was a planner and a plotter. Everything he did he thought of the last detail."