- r in a sparse or scanty way
- A quiet battle is raging over the Bush Administration's plan to appoint a scantily credentialed doctor, whose writings include a book titled As Jesus Cared for Women .
- True, her wardrobe seems to consist entirely of Lycra, but her sartorial style and stage manner are tame compared with the scantily clad Indian stars who can be found shimmying .
- Workers, scantily clad, were forced to stand at attention in the biting cold during roll calls that went on for hours.
News & Articles
- Neigh It Ain’t So! Parents Fret Over My Little Pony’s Sexy Makeover
A new movie from the My Little Pony franchise has bronies and pegasisters crying, “Neigh!” My Little Pony: Equestria Girls , a new film by Hasbro Studios, transforms the collectible horsies-turned-TV stars into scantily clad teens, and parents are none too happy with the makeover. My Little Pony first trotted through Hollywood in the 1980s, with Read More
June 13, 2013 - The New York Observer
- Army officer suspended for allegedly ignoring affairs
The head of an Army unit operating the primary U.S. missile-defense system has been suspended after an investigation into allegations that he overlooked sexual affairs and promoted a pinup calendar featuring scantily clad female soldiers.
June 12, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Not All of Hasidic Brooklyn Hates Bikes
The new bike-share program is tearing this city apart (or something ), but the battle between Williamsburg Hasids and scantily clad women on two wheels has been raging for years , likely contributing to the lack of Citi Bike stations in the neighborhood.
June 10, 2013 - New York Magazine