- The difference is, thankfully on the one hand and perhaps a bit scarily on the other, mine are out there for the public to see whenever they want.
- For most of its 700-plus pages it's so crazily, scarily, sumptuously readable that you hate to put it aside even as the last paragraph thunders down on your head.
- But it appears that Richardson was the victim of an unfortunate collision of biology and physics a collision that is becoming scarily common in the worlds of athletics and .
News & Articles
- LeBron Ducks Overpasses As Heat Parade Buses Nearly Smush Everyone (VIDEO)
Will someone please roll LeBron James in bubble wrap? The Miami Heat's NBA Finals MVP nearly lost his head during the team's victory parade in Miami Monday, when it became suddenly and scarily obvious that stacking extra tall NBA players on top of an open double-decker bus rolling under several interstate overpasses wasn't the best idea.
June 25, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Obama hits a wall in Berlin
The president is scarily detached from reality.
June 20, 2013 - Washington Post
- Chua Soi Lek in Channel News Asia
Some 30 per cent of the adult population suffer hypertension and this is a frightening figure,said Chua, adding that the problem "is scarily becoming prevalent among Malaysians," according to the Star daily.
- Eric Allman in Register
There were a lot of people at Berkeley at that time who were incredibly, scarily bright people, many of whom have gone on to be well known in the industry today,said Allman. "One person said Bill [Joy] had more ideas in an afternoon than...
- Gordon Brown in Independent
One adviser to the governments of both Blair and Brown described the new administration's media-management plan as "all tactics and no strategy, scarily so".