- n a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- n cooked meats and eggs and vegetables usually arranged in rows around the plate and dressed with a salad dressing
- Pugacheva's act is a salmagundi of recycled Pink Floyd instrumentals, a sort of sunflower delicacy grafted from Joni Mitchell and chanteuse dramaturgy.
- For men, women buy shirts, gloves and salmagundi for the hobby chests.
- They and the guests sat down to a dinner of rockfish, roast pheasant, oyster plant on artichoke bottoms, wild rice with water chestnuts, salmagundi salad and brie, along with a .
News & Articles
- Showcasing At The Salmagundi
American Artists Professional League recognizes Forziat The American Artists Professional League (AAPL) has selected “Admiring A Florentine Street Performer,” an oil painting by Garden City fine artist Lillian Forziat to be included in its 85th Annual Grand National Exhibition. Usually this event takes place in the prestigious galleries of the Salmagundi Club on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan, but ...
Nov. 22, 2013 - Garden City Life