- v live in the country and lead a rustic life
- v send to the country
He was rusticated for his bad behavior
- v suspend temporarily from college or university, in England
- v give (stone) a rustic look
- v lend a rustic character to
rusticate the house in the country
- In other words, as far as the Soviet-dominated government in Prague is concerned, Dubek's main job in Ankara is to rusticate.
- Johnny Case solves his problem neatly by leaving his fiancee, Julia, to rusticate in the Seton mansion, eloping with her older sister, Linda, who shares his disdain for her .
- He plans to rusticate in Mexico, not talk any English for 90 days.
News & Articles
- Kachina Cult Cab
I'm not breaking any news reporting that yet another couple packed in the high-tech life to rusticate in the vineyards. Kachina Vineyards owners Greg (shown) and Nancy Chambers gave up fast-paced careers 15 years ago to buy an undeveloped parcel in the benchlands above Dry Creek Valley.
April 16, 2014 - North Bay Bohemian