- Asked whether such rowdiness was proper for law-enforcement officials, Rino Monaco, head of the police department's operations center, defended his men for letting off steam.
- Unpublished research based on a survey of 3003 British, German and Spanish tourists to Ibiza and Mallorca in 2007 shows that rowdiness isn't the sole preserve of Britons.
- The judges' contribution certainly adds a wonderful air of rowdiness to the public discourse of the world's biggest democracy, but it can sometimes seem that the Supreme Court, as .
News & Articles
- Sergio Garcia heckled with shouts of 'Fried Chicken!' at U.S. Open
It's the weekend at Merion, and much of the Philadelphia crowd of more than 25,000 is out following one of the early marquee groups -- Rickie Fowler, Robert Karlsson, and Sergio Garcia. The crowd has heckled Sergio each day he's been out on the East Course, but now that the weekend has arrived, it should get a little more rowdy. And that rowdiness started early for Sergio, with an extremely loud ...
June 15, 2013 - SB Nation
- Anticipation is building for Warehouse
Picture King Street on a Saturday night, really picture it. The rowdiness, the clusters of salmon-colored shorts, the boat shoes, and the often agonizingly long wait for a drink. more…
June 14, 2013 - Charleston City Paper
- Marcus Stroud in Buffalo News
It was cool and it was fun, but Buffalo fans are a lot more rowdy,tackle Marcus Stroud said. "We could have used that rowdiness today."
- Sam Massell in Atlanta Journal Constitution
This peace and tranquility for residents and visitors is more important than the visitor who feels the necessity for rowdiness and disturbing the peace,said Massell, who's also a board member of the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- George Kelling in New Republic (registration)
Disorder, criminologist George Kelling wrote, can consist of "youths hanging out on the corner, panhandlers, hustlers and suggestively dressed prostitutes on the street, public drunkenness and rowdiness."