- n a small boat of shallow draft with cross thwarts for seats and rowlocks for oars with which it is propelled
- In a maneuver akin to righting an unbalanced rowboat, the ship's crew was ordered to assemble on the carrier's port side.
- The little kids who sat in my rowboat are all big and smart now.
- On the fifth dive, one plane fell at the rowboat.
News & Articles
- Paraplegic begins row across the Pacific
SANTA CRUZ — Paraplegic military veteran Angela Madsen began an unaccompanied and solo journey from the Santa Cruz Harbor to Hawaii Saturday in a specially fitted rowboat. Her mission is simple: she hopes to bring attention to war veterans and the military.
June 11, 2013 - Register Pajaronian
- Todd Tiahrt in Bizjournals.com
The ship of state is huge, like an aircraft carrier,Tiahrt says. "A member of Congress is like the guy in the rowboat trying to change the aircraft carrier."
- David Duchovny in Adelaidenow
It was a way that if this was going to be the last time we did it, it was Chris's way of how he wanted to leave the characters - that they were alone in a rowboat adrift and they were again reliant on each other and together,Duchovny says....
- Barbara Feldon in Newsday
They couldn't get him to do it,Feldon says, laughing. "Then they threw him in the rowboat. But then he took no interest in me whatsoever."