- n erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
News & Articles
- Solazyme, Roquette FrÃ¨res To Dissolve JV, Solazyme Roquette Nutritionals
Solazyme, Roquette FrÃ¨res To Dissolve JV, Solazyme Roquette Nutritionals
June 24, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Solazyme and Roquette dissolve joint venture
Solazyme and Roquette, unable to agree on strategy and timeline for getting products to market, agreed to dissolve their nutritionals joint venture. The companies joined in 2010 to develop food ingredients ...
June 24, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Solazyme & Roquette to each go it alone on microalgae-sourced ingredients
Californian algae expert Solazyme and French ingredients giant Roquette have dissolved their joint venture Solazyme Roquette Nutritionals (SRN), with Solazyme promising to accelerate commercialization of its suite of microalgal food ingredients.
June 24, 2013 - Food Navigator USA
- Philip Wise in Keokuk Gate City Daily
I greatly regret the filing of the lawsuit,Wise said. "I'm not about to tell Roquette how to run its business, but this will not help the community move forward. I hope it does help Roquette, because of its importance in the community, but...