- n erect European annual often grown as a salad crop to be harvested when young and tender
- pound arugula, cleaned and picked through Grated Parmesan cheese, as needed Directions: 1.
- Does a guy who worries about the price of arugula and thinks regular people cling' to guns and religion in the face of economic hardship really want to have a debate about who's .
- A revolution in human consumption patterns was under way, and I was on the barricades, ordering grilled tuna with sun-dried tomatoes, an arugula-and-radicchio salad, an insouciant .
News & Articles
- Weekday dinner inspiration: Middle Eastern Steak Pitas and more
Mon | Meatless meal Here's another suggestion from meatless-meal devotee Bea Dreier of Tampa: Poached Eggs on English Muffins with sauteed spinach or arugula salad made with toasted sliced almonds and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, olive oil and a squeeze over all plus salt and pepper to taste. Toast the muffins …
June 11, 2013 - Tampa Bay Times
- At the growers' markets
This week our small farmers will have local strawberries, squash, blue and red potatoes, sweet onions, green onions, garlic, ground corn grits and meal, kale, carrots, arugula, collards, dandelion greens, ginger, carrots, beets, onions, sprouts, local pastured grass-fed meats,local eggs, honey, cane syrup, preserves and more.
June 9, 2013 - Tallahassee Democrat
- Palm Desert eatery boasts an Italian pedigree
Le Donne Cucine's chicken Milanaise, grilled zucchini and arugula. / Pamela Bieri/Special to MyDesert Le Donne Cucina server Mari Chapa. / Pamela Bieri/Special to MyDesert
June 7, 2013 - The Desert Sun
- Mark Salter in FOXNews
It's hard to keep a straight face when you're accused of being out of touch by a guy who thinks the whole country is worried about the high price of arugula or that you hunt ducks with a six shooter,McCain senior adviser Mark Salter said,...
- Barack Obama in Pittsburgh Post Gazette
While talking with farmers in Adel, Iowa, in July 2007, Mr. Obama said, "Anybody gone into Whole Foods lately and see what they charge for arugula?"
- John Boehner in New York Times
By November, it will be clear that Obama's appeal is limited to arugula-eating college professors, hard-core liberal Democrats, and residents of Nancy Pelosi's Congressional district,Mr. Boehner said in his PowerPoint.