- s abounding in rocks or stones
- a causing or characterized by jolts and irregular movements
- s liable to rock
on high rocky heels
- s full of hardship or trials
the rocky road to success
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in 940 News
Let me tell you something, when it comes to finishing a fight, Rocky and I have a lot in common. I never quit. I never give up. And neither do the American people,Clinton said in excerpts of prepared remarks to be given Tuesday to a meeting...
- President Bush in International Herald Tribune
One major deposit in the Rocky Mountain West alone would equal current annual oil imports for more than 100 years,Bush said. "Unfortunately, Democrats in Congress are standing in the way of further development."
- Hugh McMeniman in Myall Coast Nota
Really Rocky has had no competition the last three years. Ultimately he's just been performing way and above the rest of the players in the Super 14,McMeniman said.