- n editing that involves writing something again
- v make revisions in
- v revise or reorganize, especially for the purpose of updating and improving
- Singer, Dougherty and Harris went back to the story's premise, reviving it by revising it.
- In interviews with Bea and Frings, Paul VI agreed that the Christian Unity office would bear the major responsibility for revising the two declarations, said also that the .
- It is expected that he will spend most of the summer revising the statement and that it may be issued some time in the fall.
News & Articles
- Writing Academy Entering Grades 4-5
Credentialed teachers will offer math and reading classes. *10 material fee payable to instructor for cost of xeroxing, protractors, compasses, paper and pencils except SAT prep class material fee of $20 for SAT prep book. (No Classes July 4th) Topics include: pre-writing, drafting, editing, revising, and publishing as well as focusing on paragraphs and essays. Penmanship will also be emphasized ...
June 29, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- SB 41's aim is to spur economic development
Legislation updating and revising the state statutes governing business corporations was signed into law Thursday by Gov. Maggie Hassan. Supporters of the new laws say it will make New Hampshire more attractive to companies and help create jobs.
June 28, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Understand history before criticizing Infrastructure Bank road spending
Despite a barrage of criticism and demands for change last year, the state Transportation Infrastructure Bank survived the legislative session. Bills dealing with the agency ranged from dissolving it and turning its duties over to the state Department of Transportation, to revising its purpose and using it for repair rather than big new projects. read more
June 28, 2013 - Gaffney Ledger