- n the act of rewriting something
- v make revisions in
revise a thesis
- v revise or reorganize, especially for the purpose of updating and improving
- Forbes has not yet said if it will revise its list as a result of Garcia's report.
- Japan rejected South Korean government demands to revise history textbooks accused of glossing over Japan's wartime atrocities, sparking anger across South Korea.
- He was a pacifist until Hitler came to power and caused him to revise his geopolitical equations.
News & Articles
- M. Jeanne Bartelt dies at 89; teacher helped revise state PE standards
M. Jeanne Bartelt, a former consultant for California's Department of Education, encouraged students to stay active throughout their lives. She was a World War II Marine veteran and teacher in San Juan. M. Jeanne Bartelt, a physical education teacher who was instrumental in efforts to revise statewide PE standards for California schoolchildren, died May 22 in Sacramento. She was 89.
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Police revise death toll in Santa Monica shootings to 5 people, including gunman, down from 7
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) — Police revise death toll in Santa Monica shootings to 5 people, including gunman, down from 7.
June 8, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Police revise death toll in Santa Monica shootings to 5 people, including gunman, down from 7 - Quincy Herald-Whig ...
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (AP) - Police revise death toll in Santa Monica shootings to 5 people, including gunman, down from 7.
June 8, 2013 - Quincy Herald-Whig
- Jacqui Smith in Motherwell Today
Ms Smith Smith said: "Of course we do need to look in terms of our own work on terrorism at whether or not and what lessons need to be learned, we need to revise the very important work that we do on protecting our crowded places, our country as a...
- John Warner in Forbes
While the United States is helping the Iraq's current government to assume the full reins of sovereignty, "we need to revise (our) strategy to achieve that goal," Warner said.
- Carol Corrigan in San Jose Mercury News
We acknowledge that recognizing broad immunity for defamatory republications on the Internet has some troubling consequences,Justice Carol Corrigan wrote for the court. "Until Congress chooses to revise the settled law in this area,...