- s being in a tense state
- s impatient especially under restriction or delay
the government has done nothing to ease restrictions and manufacturers are growing restive
- Halfway through 2008, Vietnam's authoritarian government finds itself grappling with soaring prices, collapsing markets and an increasingly restive workforce.
- His conservative edicts have alienated not only the technocrats who run the government and the restive middle class, but also many of the country's .
- Near the end of the meeting, Schiffgens tried to explain his use of language to a restive crowd: "Invincible means no more negativity.
News & Articles
- Pakistan police storm hospital, ending standoff
QUETTA, Pakistan (AP) — Pakistani police stormed a hospital that had been taken over by gunmen Saturday, freeing hostages and ending a five-hour standoff that began with a bombing just outside the emergency room and left five dead, officials said. The attack in Quetta, capital of restive Baluchistan province, came just after another blast ripped through a nearby bus carrying female university ...
June 15, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- Gunmen kill election candidate in Iraq
BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi officials say gunmen have killed a provincial election candidate in a drive-by shooting in a restive northern city.
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Gunmen kill election candidate in Iraq - Quincy Herald-Whig | Illinois & Missouri News, Sports
BAGHDAD (AP) - Iraqi officials say gunmen have killed a provincial election candidate in a drive-by-shooting in a restive northern city. A police official said the attack on Muhanad Ghazi occurred Friday as he was walking home in the city of Mosul.
June 14, 2013 - Quincy Herald-Whig