- Keenly aware of the grand, grave occasion, McCain wavered between respectful and domineering, and ended up awkward and edgy.
- Besides a fearlessness of "blowing up" edgy creators, Harkham's boldness also shows itself in a willingness to expose the materials of comix.
- He has 200 couples on hand, a waiting line for lockers, and some prospective orgiasts are edgy because the bar is closedthe result of a court injunction by the state liquor .
- Paul Le Guen in BigPond News
Cameroon coach Paul Le Guen said: "We were too nervous in the first half. We lost many, many balls because we were edgy and that is why I am disappointed . They were not playing to their best of their ability and we were not able to release our...
- Joe Torre in The Associated Press
He seemed fine. He was very determined,Dodgers manager Joe Torre said. "He didn't seem edgy at all. He was out there, he was a teammate. He did all the things he'd normally do. He seemed pretty comfortable to me. He kidded about it a...
- Nicollette Sheridan in msnbc.com
When the show started it was such a different beast. It was exciting and dangerous and funny and edgy and bizarre,says Sheridan. "It started feeling a little complacent, and that was very frustrating."