- n the act of dwelling in a place
- n the position of physician who is receiving special training in a hospital (usually after completing an internship)
- He was not even aware of the residency requirement until his wife Mollie came across it in a pamphlet put out by the League of Women Voters.
- They too could apply for residency.
- After completing a residency in internal medicine at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, she was a Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholar at the University of Pennsylvania, where .
News & Articles
- New residency program to help with doctor shortage
Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:00:52 GMT By Molly Rosbach Yakima Herald-Republic SARA GETTYS/Yakima Herald-Republic Dr. Jon Davenport listens to a patient’s heart during an appointment at Central Washington Family Medicine on Thursday. Davenport is from Wapato and will graduate from the residency in June; he plans to practice in Zillah. With projections for a continued primary care shortage — especially ...
June 15, 2013 - Yakima Herald-Republic
- Michigan appeals court to review Duggan's residency case
The Michigan Court of Appeals announced Friday that it will immediately consider whether Detroit mayoral candidate Mike Duggan violated the City Charter's residency requirements.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit News
- Residency Program Targets School Administrators
The growing crop of teacher residency programs in Shelby County is being followed by residency programs for school system administrators and leaders o...
June 12, 2013 - The Memphis Daily News
- Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum in Fiji Times
Under the Decree, all the directors and at least 90 per cent of beneficial shareholders of any media organisation must be Fijian citizens permanently residing in Fiji,Mr Sayed-Khaiyum said. "The residency requirement has been relaxed, and...
- Barack Obama in CNN
Ultimately, he said, "our nation, like all nations, has the right and obligation to control its borders and set laws for residency and citizenship. And no matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the 11 million who broke these laws...
- George Smitherman in Toronto Star
This is about transitioning those specialists into opportunities without having to go through residency, and they would be supervised by existing physicians in those environments,Smitherman said.