- n the act of returning money received previously
- n payment of a debt or obligation
- Bangladeshi women count money for repayment to a microcredit bank at Dowtia village, near Dhaka.
- We hope Tufts' loan-repayment-assistance program will remove some of that worry.
- They strip away the bureaucracy common to aid programs of governments and large foundations, and repayment rates of 97% are the norm.
News & Articles
- China Wealth Products to Add Interbank Rate Pressure, Fitch Says
Mid-tier banks, with an average of 20 percent to 30 percent of their deposits in such products, face the most difficulty as tight liquidity constrains their ability to meet repayment obligations, Fitch said in an e-mailed statement today.
June 21, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Rupee weakness affects India credit profile: Moody's
MUMBAI (Reuters) - The rupee's weakness reflects domestic economic challenges, primarily a high current account deficit and lower capital flows, but does not significantly impact India's foreign debt repayment ...
June 21, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Merus Provides Financial Update
Merus Labs International Inc. is pleased to announce that it has made its calendar 2013 scheduled principal repayment in the amount of US$7.5 million relating to the debt facility provided to Merus by ...
June 20, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- David Chaytor in guardian.co.uk
In respect of mortgage interest payments, there has been an unforgivable error in my accounting procedures for which I apologise unreservedly,Mr Chaytor told the newspaper in a statement. "I will act immediately to ensure repayment is made...
- Elizabeth Warren in The Associated Press
US taxpayers were called on to bear the full cost of the rescue, including repayment of some of the most sophisticated companies in the world,Warren said.
- Purdy Crawford in Bloomberg
I am confident that this plan will provide most holders of outstanding commercial paper with the opportunity to receive the full repayment of principal by holding restructured notes to maturity,Crawford said in an e-mailed statement yesterday.