- n a skilled worker who is employed to restore or refinish buildings or antique furniture
- Rustic, charming renovator's opportunity? Er, make that a dump a stray dog wouldn't go near.
- Sir Henry Worth ("Hank") Thornton, 61, Indiana-born railroad renovator (England's Great Eastern, Canada's Canadian National); of pneumonia and uremic poisoning; in Manhattan.
- Paul Silver, architect; Rikers Island renovator: "Grow very thick trees like on Tara or Twelve Oaks so as not to destroy the aesthetic of the environment but to provide effective .
- John Lennon in Huronia Business Times
If we market this properly, it'll take a lot of the scare factor out of the process for retail consumers hiring a renovator,explains Lennon, who is also the general manager of the Barrie Build and Design Centre.