- n the period of European history at the close of the Middle Ages and the rise of the modern world; a cultural rebirth from the 14th through the middle of the 17th centuries
- n a second or new birth
- n the revival of learning and culture
- With tongue in cheek, Christianity Today noted the renascence of a fine old Puritan practice.
- Astrologers insist that since their art is actually a science, its renascence was foreordained.
- The old-fashioned general store may have its renascence this year.
News & Articles
- Hollywood Production Center Glendale Welcomes New Tenant, Film And TV Projects Abound
Hollywood Production Center welcomes new tenant LWT Enterprise. Current tenant International Digital Artist (IDA) has recently announced its intention to work with Animetropolis and EFG-Renascence on "Tailchaser's Song," and current tenant TVM Productions, operating under the umbrella of Fox Television Studios, continues work on its highly successful series "Burn Notice". (PRWeb June 27, 2013 ...
June 27, 2013 - PRWeb